Sunday, January 30, 2011

Robbed at Church

So I was robbed at church today. I was covering the nursery and had left my belongings in the primary room. When I went to go get my stuff, my purse was all open and exposed. I couldn't think how it had gotten that way, but dismissed it. Later when I went to look for my coin purse and red zippered pouch, they were gone. Matt called our Bishop, who called the bishop who was still there. This bishop had an idea of who had done it. Sure enough he found the "slippery" fingered young lady and retrieved my coin purse and red zippered pouch. However, she had managed to steal my nail clippers, chap stick, and gum, from inside my two missing pieces.

I got the two things back, but now need more gum, chap stick, and nail clippers.

4 comments:

Buttle Family said...

Sorry that happened to you. It is hard when stuff like that happens at the place you should feel safe.

Kathryn S. said...

Are you serious? That is crazy. I am so glad you got the important stuff back! I'll try to be more careful where I leave my bag at church now.

Karie said...

Crazy! Be glad that's all you lost! When I was a missionary our apartment was robbed while we were at church. They got my camera with pictures in it - I was so sad!

Cami Sullivan said...

Oh my goodness!!! How hilarious that she kept the cheap chinsy stuff. So sad, sis :(