Friday, January 28, 2011

Stomach and sleep

I don't know what's up with my stomach. For months now it just churns and churns at night. It wakes me up, makes me sleep bad, and i get really hot. So today I was up at 2:00 could fall back to sleep but I laid there for 1 hour. At 3 I gave up and got up. Did some dishes, cooked some food for a work breakfast thing, watched some tv. Finally round 4:40 I slept till 5:20. Put away some dishes that had dried by now, finished cooking for the work breakfast. Did those dishes, still bored, decided to check my email. Then... yes, blog. I've not been good at this lately. Sorry.
Lov

1 comment:

Kathryn S. said...

:( sorry to hear that you are still having weirdo stomach problems. I am actually having the same thing...the churning at night. But I also wake up with very anxious feelings and my heart is racing. I don't know if that happens to you or not?

For the past few+ nights I've been going to bed late (around midnight) and waking up at the crack of dawn. Sometimes at 2, this morning at 3, sometimes at 4, you get the idea. I go to bed exhausted, but unable to ever catch up. What's our problem?

I think mine might have to do with finding a name for our baby though. I'm not 100% it's related to that, but in case it is, I've been determined to find a name that feels like it finally fits with the baby. Last night we went over 2,000 boy names only to get a few we might consider!

If these sleepless nights aren't related to finding the right name for our baby, then I don't know what I'll do! We can have morning chats! :)