Today Matt gave a talk in church. It was about being a better disciple of Christ. His words were wonderful and I had a very special moment during his talk. As he spoke something came over me and time stood still as I looked up at the amazing man I am sealed to and I could help but just feel overwhelmed at how lucky, blessed and grateful I am for this man. The spirit reminded me of how blessed I am to have married this choice son of Heavenly Father. I am humbled to have married this great man and am so glad that we can be together for eternity! The gospel of Jesus Christ is true. I will be with my husband, children, and family forever! So here are a few pictures of us from the past that I thought went well with reminiscing of our life so far together! So here's to ETERNITY, bring it on, because I can't get enough of this guy!!!!
lov
No comments:
Post a Comment