Here's what I've been making for my classroom. I am so excited to teach. I just can't wait. I am so blessed to have this job that I am just so excited! I think the kindergarten and second grade teacher, who are the only teachers I've met so far, will be great, hard working people!
I've gotten to go to my classroom a few hours this week and work in the room. Since I've had Jamie all week its been hard to stay for long periods of time. It's going to be great. I bought some things at yard sales. Gotten bookshelves off of the street that people were throwing away, because I need this classroom to work and function!!
Tomorrow is my last day with Jamie! I just can't believe how perfect this job has been. I have been able to have an influence, teach, and learn from this little boy. The timing has been completely perfect as well. Since this is the last week I can babysit, and this is the week he starts school. It was really meant to be. Heavenly Father has really taken care of Matt and I by giving us what we need to get by. I am so blessed. Thank you to all the love and support, prayers and concerns that you have all given for Matt and I, and especially this job. Thank you! lov
4 comments:
Whoa, whoa, whoa! That timing is crazy perfect! That's pretty cool. Heavenly Father is SO aware of all of us...I love it, I love hearing stories like that. All of your classroom stuff looks SO cutesy! Now all you need is a laminating machine in the future :) I want one of those SO bad since I just got a new calling as primary singing time chorister. Are the other people blown away by all of your really cute signs and things?
I LOVE your classroom stuff, it looks awesome. Actually, you should sell that stuff!! I love you, sis. I love how hard times can be seen as such a blessing later on. The Lord loves us:)
My grandchildren will need a teacher like you! Those you will teach are truly fortunate!!!!!
How exciting! Your stuff looks so fun and great! Did you make some of it with the cricut? I can't wait to hear about the first day of school for you and hope you have a great class! Those kids are lucky! So true about the timing being perfect. We have seen that in our lives over and over again. The Lord is in control! love you!
Post a Comment