Monday, August 23, 2010

My classroom

We had open house tonight for students that are new to the school. Only about 6 of my students were there. It went well and I was so excited for it. I took a video of my classroom for your viewing pleasure. I cannot believe how cute these kids are. I am going to love teaching them. Right now my class size has swollen to 26. The director (principal) has told me not to worry, they will hopefully fix this. Maybe that means the will hire a new teacher. The second grade is a little large so perhaps they'll to a 1/2 split. They've been known to do stuff like this before.

Thank you so much for commenting on my classroom crafts. I did almost all of them on my handy cricut machine. Its an expensive hobby, but luckily this time it paid me back. I saved money and made adorable stuff. Everyone loves my hallway display of Mrs. Green's garden~
Blog Id:1817307765097773573
Video Id:
Blog Id:1817307765097773573
Video Id:FAILEDhttp://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/static.py?page=troubleshooter.cs&problem=upload_trouble&contact_type=Problem_Upload&Submit=Submit

2 comments:

Kristy Anderson said...

26 students, yikes! I need to hear the latest on this! I hope it is going well. Mom says you have a group of "wild Indians!" I hope you are holding up okay!!! love you---

Kathryn S. said...

26 now?!?! I didn't see this post earlier cause it was hiding under the attempted video post. Maybe a picture tour of your classroom will work??