Yes, Matt had to go to the Air-force Museum for his birthday, again. He loves the place. For the first half of it, I read my book while I walked around with him. I've already seen this place a few times and I don't have desires to see it again. However, Matt loves this place. I really need to find a person to go with him in the future because it bores me! I'm terrible.
We went to outback for his birthday dinner. Matt enjoyed a nice juicy steak, while I had some fish and chips! We ate too much, but it was good. Matt didn't want his free graters==because he doesn't like asking for free things== was the excuse. I think he's crazy because, free graters ice cream is like growing money on trees! But he had a great birthday. I got him some survival books, his obsession. Matt wants to become a survival expert and so he's reading up on it! He just loves that kind of stuff and I don't mind it either!
lov
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Matt! Sounds like a great celebration. Way to go Jenni, being a good sport and going to the museum with him! :)
Awww man, I totally missed your birthday, Matt! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Post a Comment