This week I made some changes. Can you tell from the pictures what they are? A haircut and ...... drum-roll......my ears pierced! I've been thinking about piercing my ears for a long time so I decided to try it out. So far I love it and I can't wait for it to heal so I can wear whatever earrings I want. I only get my haircut when I can find a great deal at a salon, so I found one and the lady talked me into trying bangs. At fist I was hesitant, I did it anyway. I didn't like them at first, but now I really enjoy them. It does take time getting used to hair on your forehead all the time.
I used my fancy cricut to make this great bulletin board for my classroom. I am just disgusted with the lack of supplies the school has. My classroom has a table, a desk for me, an old metal bookshelf that looks like it will fall apart, and some high school type student desks. Its obvious the staff has no idea what type of things a successful elementary classroom needs, but I'll make do. I am great at getting what I need or making things work, so I'll be fine.
The last picture is the amazing breakfast matt made me for my birthday that I need to show off. Matt is an amazing cook, way better than me. It is so fun when he cooks for me! I am so blessed to have a husband who knows his way around a kitchen, I guess that's what happens when you love food. Now, if I could just find out how to get him cooking more, I'd be set!! haha
lov
3 comments:
Fun, fun! It'd be so nice to see your classroom. Where are you going to store everything if you have no cabinets in your classroom?
I had no idea Matt could cook, probably because I've never seen him do it. Both of our husbands can get around in the kitchen!
Earrings are SO fun. It'll be really neat to see what they look like on you once you're done wearing the starter pair. Cool hair I'm not used to seeing you with bangs either--cool post Jen!
I CANNOT believe you finally got your ears pierced!! What made you do it? Do your ears hurt like you thought they might? They are the greatest accessory- I love them! And I LOVE your bangs- they look great! I've been tempted to try them but haven't had the courage. You look beautiful, my dear! :)
Wow, yes the bangs are beautiful! How fun! And big news about your ears! You'll have to let us know how you like them once you can wear other earrings. About school--just think, you'll be like the pioneer schoolhouses with next to nothing for your supplies. That will certainly be a challenge!!! When do you start teaching??? Can Matt come cook for us too?!
Post a Comment