Matt and I have terrible digestive systems, which we probably make worse from our eating habits. So we have been doing a cleanse system that I got at the health food store. It cleaned our colons out really well and continues to do that while we take herbs to support liver cleanse. Hopefully this will help both of us. I really like feeling better with this cleanse. It a good idea to cleanse and there are so many types its hard to figure out what to do. I tried the "master cleanse" where you drink water with lemon, maple syrup, cayene pepper, and lemons.... didn't last more than one day. I was so lethargic and dizzy that I couldn't live a normal life on that thing. So this cleanse is much better and allows us to eat meals! I have been strictly following a gluten free, dairy free, sugar free diet to better support the cleanse, well at least until Saturday rolled around-that was my cheat day.
This two week cleanse will finish up on Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know several people who have done "cleanses" and felt it was very worthwhile. Hope it works out well for both of you!
Good wishes for you on your new job! XOXO
Post a Comment