I had a very busy Mother's Day, but it was great. For primary I arranged for the teachers to have the week off while dad's came in to teach classes. The music leader was gone, so I had to lead the song the primary sang in primary and run the whole primary by myself. I did sharing time and music time combined in one Mother's Day craft. The kids decorated little frames and put their pictures I took of them the week before for their mom's. But this was my decision to run things so that everyone else could have the week off, and I love it so I am not complaining.
Then tonight I made enchiladas and raspberry brownies for my family out here for mother's day. Of course I had to make almost everything from scratch and had to cook for about 6 hours Saturday. So last night when I was making the enchilada sauce I had just finished he cooking process and was putting it into the vita mix to puree it, however I didn't quite put the lid on as tight as I thought. So when I turned it on, a huge spray of enchilada sauce went all over the place. I was cleaning it off the walls, counters, floors, appliances, etc. What a mess.Then today I finished off everything and made room in our tiny place for everyone to come over. It was great, the food turned out wonderfully.
My new camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Matt bought me a new camera, and here are the first pictures we took along with our Mother's Day photos. Be careful with a 12 mega pixel camera, it really gets the small stuff. I was like , wow is that what my skin really looks like? HAHA
lov
3 comments:
You my dear are one my my heros.
Your primary is fortunate to have you and so is your family!
12 mega pixels!!!!!!! MY DREAM CAMERA! Now I'm green for once haha! I can't wait to see all of the new pictures you'll be taking with it.
Fun pictures! What a way to serve others too---wow, your primary and your family! Wish I could have had a bite of those yummy homemade enchiladas! Too bad about the spill...I've had my share of those experiences myself!!! Love you!
Post a Comment