Matt and I planted our very first garden. We are so excited and anxiously awaiting the fruits of our labors. We bought organic plants: tomatoes, green peppers, broccoli, cucumbers, watermelon, cantaloupe, cabbage, mint, dill. YUMMY! It sounds like alot typing it all out like this, but its just a little bit really. We hope to grow it a little bigger each year. We didn't exactly know what we were doing, so this is a learning process. We think the spot we chose is a little to shady, but things still seem to be growing quite well.
The NEWEST Camera
Ok, so the new 12mp camera was not working. We returned it to Costco and while we were there, bought a new one. They suddenly had tons more to choose from at better prices than before, so for just about $30-40 more, we now have a 14 mega pixel camera, this one comes with a case and 2G sd card- two items the other did not. So these pictures from the garden are freshly taken today with the newest camera!!! It was last week when I was trying to post garden pictures the first time that the 12mp camera stopped working. Now the pictures are here and looking good!
2 comments:
This probably shows how little I know about gardening, but what are those black plastic bag-like coverings over your garden containers for?
they came with the garden boxes, I think the point is to keep out weeds!?
Post a Comment