Sunday, April 18, 2010

Many Blessings

I forgot to add this story to my blog today it needs to be told. I recently read something about fast offerings in the Ensign. It challenged me to increase my fast offerings and have faith that God would provide for Matt and I. Well, a miracle occurred. We can't explain, nor do we understand how this happened but our tax refund came back about 10 times as much as we expected (we didn't expect much at all). I think we made a mistake or missed something, but anyway, it was a huge check. It really helped balance us out and get ourselves out of debt. I really have a huge testimony of doing what is right and sacrificing. I wasn't even expecting a huge reward from Heavenly Father, nor will I in the future when I pay, but the Lord was reminding me that He is there, He knows us by name, and He has a plan for us. I am so grateful for this experience and the lessons/reminders it provides. God is great! I know He lives and loves me.
lov

2 comments:

Buttle Family said...

Thanks for the story. It is a great reminder to me.

Kathryn S. said...

That is a wonderful blessing!

I was REALLY entertained by feeding your blog fishies. That's really cool!