Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hollywood, California








More pictures from our California trip. Wow we had so much fun, amazing fun checking out Hollywood!! We saw the Chinese Theater and all the hand/foot prints of celebrities. It was really fun to see how big/small some of them were. There were all kinds of look alike characters there, it was fun to see them and take pictures with them. Matt here is shooting a star wars storm trooper, while wearing the star wars shirt I got him for Christmas, haha. We saw the Kodak theater, the Hollywood sign, some wax figures, all kinds of fake celebrities, the Hollywood Bowl (where the Buttles-aunts,uncles- sang as children- if memory serves. Mom Green bought she and I pink T-shirts with rhinestones that says Beverly Hills. It was great to be caught up in the hype and fun of the Hollywood town. It was a great tourist attraction and we could have spent lots of time touring inside of these sights if we had more time. It was so fun to be there. Now if we ever see anything about Hollywood on TV Matt and I say .... We've been there.

lov

No comments: