Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

We had a great Halloween evening. We spent our evening at Andy and Naomi's house. Juliana was a princess and Isabela was a bumble bee. We passed out candy for a little while while they took the girls trick or treating and then Matt and I took Juliana trick or treating. We had a blast. Matt and I loved helping Juliana trick or treat. There was one house that had made a "haunted house" with an inflatable house, blinking lights, and streamers. It was fun trying to convince Juliana to run through it. She did NOT want too, but when her uncle Matt went with her, she did it and had fun!!! Juliana got to brag about it to her parents and Grandma and Gary. She was so good at saying trick or treat and then thank you. Everyone thought she was so cute.

The evening was perfect. It was cool and crisp but not too cold to make it miserable. The moon was bright with creepy clouds that make the night feel like a true Halloween! We had so much fun! As Matt and I swung Juliana over the puddles and walked with her house to house, we knew that even though it was so great to be with Juliana, it would be wonderful to have our own to do this with someday!

3 comments:

Karie said...

How fun! It was raining here. I like your new blog layout!

Kathryn S. said...

AH! Love the new blog look Jenni! I hope you got all the candy you wanted :)

Jennifer said...

Thank you!!!