I have been crocheting a lot recently. I am pretty bad at it, but I know with practice I will improve. I found a really pretty white baby yarn at the Goodwill for cheap and decided to make a blanket for my nephew, William West. Matt has also gotten into my new hobby. He helps me turn the spools of yarn into balls, he loves it!! And so do I!!!! So baby William got a crocheted white blanket and its filled with love from his aunt and uncle!!!
Now I am making a rug. Mine looks like its from the 1970's with the speckled cream color and brown stripes. It reminds me a lot of those tall socks with the stripes on the top that we wore in he early 80's. But hey, we need a rug and this one is very inexpensive!!
Matt and I lost our TV Saturday night. Yes, the TV is more than a TV its even more than a pet, its a family member. Somehow the color red is all skewed on the screen. We even did the tests where you align the colors but the red is permanently crooked and off kilter. So, we looked into getting it fixed, it would cost more than one hundred just for a guy to come look at it, then parts and labor would probably get up to the $200 or more range. So we are considering getting a new TV if we cannot find out how to fix it on our own. Lovely!!!
Other than that, we are doing great. Matt and I are looking forward to taking our niece trick-or-treating Saturday night!!! We are also excited to relieve her of the candy she cannot eat, since she has a milk allergy! Oh what fun!!
2 comments:
You go sister! I wish I could finish my croched blanket as fast as you finished yours! I only started when I was in Young Womens!!
A rug? What a great idea! Can't wait to see it!!
Have fun eating Halloween candy!
I used to crochet soooo much. Isn't it fun? I gave all the afghans away. Come trick or treating to my house!
Post a Comment