Before our 5K
The Saturday after New Years the tree of us ran a 5K. My sister Cami took off and left us slow, out of shapers in the dust. She has been exercising regularly. And Matt and I have not. Matt and I were sore for 3 days after this. I walked like an old lady because my legs were so tired and sore. It was fun though to run and get some exercise. Matt and I were able to do the whole thing together pushing and prodding along. We loved it. Thank you Cami for getting us into shape, or at least showing us how much we needed to get into shape.
6 comments:
Way to go guys! That's awesome!
Wow! You guys are awesome.
Way to go--on more than just one thing! I'm mainly referring to your getting a camera cord!!! I saw the comment you left on my blog and thought, maybe I should check hers to see if she updated. Then I quickly thought, nah there are no pictures for her to take off of others' blogs and put on hers lol. I still found myself clicking on your link and wah-lah!
Yay for the appearance of the camera cord! I think that race was a fluke- I haven't run near that fast since! And you are NOT that out of shape! love you! xoxo
Yeah for camera cords! It was so fun to chat with you guys when you were here!
I tagged you, I tagged you!!!
Post a Comment