Sunday, October 12, 2008

A little busy

So the new grad school thing is a little crazy. I work all day and have 5 classes on Tues, Wed, Thurs., evenings. I don't know how people in my class get their homework done. I never seem to be able to keep up. Luckily the Lord blessed me with a few days off to catch up on some work. We get 4 days off for fall break. I am so glad to have had 2 already and got most of my homework done for the next week. Then I have 2 more days off this week. That way I can get some done for advance so when I got to my sister's wedding I won't be too stressed about school!!! Matt is busy as well with work and then he has classes Mon, Tues, Thurs nights. We are busy!!!

2 comments:

Cami Sullivan said...

Goodness- I am so glad you got a break! What a long year this is going to be for you!

Karie said...

Yeah, I get to see you busy, busy people!