Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Back to School

I started my night school with one class tonight. Matt has one tomorrow, i have 2 more. So fun that we are both students. It is going to take a lot of effort to get through this!! Lots of blessings too!!! We are still loving our new apartment and we bought our first new appliance, a dryer. Rather exciting for us boring people~

4 comments:

Kristy Anderson said...

Good luck with school! I'm doing it too online with BYU-I, and it's fun! Glad you like your new apt. Tell Matt Hi. We are super excited to see you both in Oct.!!!!!

Cami Sullivan said...

Yay you updated your blog! I hope school went well. Any luck finding the chord to put up pictures of your new place? I sure love you!!!

Karie said...

You busy, busy people! Hope to see you in October!

The Funky Bunch said...

Sounds like you guys have very busy lives! So much fun. You guys are awesome and are going to do great in school! Good luck!