Thursday, June 5, 2008

Life is a Highway!

I still haven't unpacked my camera from the move so no new pictures for now. I've been learning a lot and growing personally in my new stage of life. Living with the in laws has really taught me some valuable lessons. In fact its been a really great way to progress. I'm learning a lot about patience, self-discipline, patience, communication, patience, and love. This opportunity has been a blessing to stretch myself and learn about others' needs as well.

Graduate school starts the last week in June. I am so excited, I've been ordering my books online to find the best deals and such. I've started reading the required readings and I am loving it. My favorite book so far is Steven Covey's Principle Centered Leadership. I am learning a lot about how I can improve and progress as a leader. I really look forward to my summer of school.

My old job has opened up and it looks as if I have shot at being rehired. In fact I'm pretty sure I'm a shoe-in for the job. I'm praying that's the case at least. If i get this job Matt and I are going to be moving in September a little closer to my work. Then Matt is considering going to school full time and focusing just on education, leaving work behind for a while. This will allow him to get done a little more quickly.

5 comments:

Kristy Anderson said...

We are excited about you going to grad school and you'll have to keep us posted on what you are learning! Your plans sound great and I hope you get rehired, I'm sure you will! Keep up the good work! We love you! Patience is a virtue most of us need to work on too! :)

The Funky Bunch said...

You guys are such busy, busy, busy people! Sounds like you guys are doing great and loving life, which is good! Enjoy! Love ya!

Karie said...

Sounds great Jenni! Way to roll with the day to day events in life. When do we get to see you again?

Katie said...

awesome plan sister! I love the sound of everything! Keep up the good work.

Cami Sullivan said...

you forgot to mention that you are learning patience! lol...i love you and miss you tons!