Monday, April 21, 2008

A few new things

Usually life is boring and mundane but recently a few new things have crept up to add some excitement. One of those is my decision to go to grad school. I will be taking a class or two at a time towards my masters in Educational Leadership. With 6 credits I can reinstate my teaching license for a year, then must have 15 credits to reinstated it permanently. Since there are no jobs where I live, I want to try to go back to my old teaching area and get a job there!

the 10k
Am I crazy . . . yes. But I am going to attempt a 10k in two weekends from now. I have been running for the past two weeks to get into shape. Luckily the 10k is a walk/run thing so if I loose my momentum a little it won't matter that much. It sure is hard to modivate myself to exercise lately I wish I had the zeal I once did. Is this married life affecting my zeal, maybe since I no longer have to be "on the market" hahahahahah. jk

moving
We are moving the first full week of may to matt's parents house. It is going to be quite exciting because Matt's brother Andy, Naomi, and Julianna are spending the summer there too. I plan on making many family memories to last a lifetime and beyond.

So this is an update on us. Sorry its been a while since I've update my blog!!!

2 comments:

The Funky Bunch said...

Wow, sounds like you definitely are a busy lady! Good luck on that 10K, only certain people can do those and I'm definitely not one of them!! I'm sure you'll do great. Ahh, gotta love moving! What a pain. But sounds like you'll have a great summer with everyone in your hubby's family. Are you all moving into the house together? Are his parents living there too?? Sounds like a full house.

Kristy Anderson said...

thanks for the update! You have fun plans coming up! Wish we were there to cheer you on in the 10k! a 5k is hard enough for me :) Hope moving and grad school go really well for you! love and miss you...-k