Monday, March 31, 2008

Fun Easter Weekend



Mom and Dad visited us from Georgia Easter weekend. We had a blast. These pictures are from a local conservatory, where my mom's camera took these amazing pictures of the flowers. We visited Ikea, Jungle Jims, the conservatory, went to PF Changs for lunch, ate grater's ice cream, played games, and watched a movie. This weekend was fantastic and got our vacation going.
All vacation long I forgot to bring my camera. But Monday we went shooting and gun shopping. Tuesday we went to an airforce airplane museum-very fun. Wednesday we went hiking and walking through a nearby town. Thursday and Friday we relaxed, watched movies, ate mexican food, ran errands, etc. Saturday we went to the temple. It was a great week. We loved being together!! Thanks to everyone who commented on our one year together! We sure have loved it! We can't believe it's been that long.

5 comments:

Karon said...

What a fun week! I always love it when I get to spend a lot of time with Brad. I really like the picture of the two of you in the conservatory. Happy first anniversary!

Cami said...

I'm glad you had such a fun week! I want to go to that conservatory-it looks awesome! I love you and REALLY miss you!

The Jensen Fam said...

Looks like you guys had a nice spring break!! It's always great when you have your folks come to visit! You and your hubby look so cute together!
About ATL...we stayed with my Dad's really good friend, Byron Todd. They live in Norcross. And my brother married a girl named Keali Nell. Her parents names are Andre and Heidi. Her Mom owns the way famous "Heidi's Heavenly Cookies", which btw are delicious! They live in Alpharetta. We had fun. You'll have to check out my blog to see some of the things we did...

The Funky Bunch said...

You guys are too cute. I love the pic of you two!! I bet it was nice to have some time off and to spend it all with your hubby. I jump at the chance to spend more time with Mike!

Stephy said...

You guys look so cute together!