Ok friends, family, and loved ones. Here are some pictures of my original line of stationery. This is the simple elegance line. I can create anything you want me to say but a few of my favorites are here for you to see. These are inexpensive, elegant and fun! If you are interested, let me know. I can design something specific for you with color, words, pictures or you can choose one of my favorites listed above!!
Hey Jenni! I'd LOVE to buy some stationary from you. That would be great. I'm always looking for cute cards that I can send people but they can be so expensive! How much do you charge??? Let me know and I'll see if I can come up with any more ideas too! I love yours!
Thank you for the compliments. The "simple elegance" stationery comes for 50 cents a card plus a little for shipping, I haven't figured that out yet. Let me know if you are interested in purchasing. My email is jgreen12345 this is a gmail account. Oh and the colorful notecards are 4 for a dollar. Thanks!
6 comments:
Hey Jenni! I'd LOVE to buy some stationary from you. That would be great. I'm always looking for cute cards that I can send people but they can be so expensive! How much do you charge??? Let me know and I'll see if I can come up with any more ideas too! I love yours!
love them! my favorite is the baby one- sooo cute. yeah, how much do you charge?
Those look really nice!
I'd love to buy some from you, next time we see you! They all look so beautiful! What talent you have!!! :) Kristy
Thank you for the compliments. The "simple elegance" stationery comes for 50 cents a card plus a little for shipping, I haven't figured that out yet. Let me know if you are interested in purchasing. My email is jgreen12345 this is a gmail account. Oh and the colorful notecards are 4 for a dollar. Thanks!
Sounds like a steal of a deal!
Post a Comment