So lately I've been so frustrated with my skin. My face is so blochy and inconsistant. For awhile I have been wanting to get some make-up to help but I didn't know what kind to use. I've used a lot of different stuff and haven't really liked any of it. I've seen advertisements for the bare minerals make up and decided to try it. Luckily they have a store at our mall so I went and tried it out. Saturday I bought the starter kit and already I love it!!! Most foundation/ base gets dry, flakey, and clumped on my skin. It also feels heavy. This stuff is great, I can't feel it on my skin but it gives me the coverage I need.
So if anyone out there is looking for great make-up I recommend trying it out. bare escentuls, bare minerals
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey sista- will you post a pic with the makeup on so I can see how pretty it makes you look (not that you aren't already...)
I love Bare Minerals!! I also love Clinque. I use a combo of the two and it works great for my sensitive skin. You will not go wrong Bare Minerals...
Post a Comment