This lovely little tool is one I use to heat up water in a jiffy. (Jiffy is a really cool word by the way, perhaps you should all try to use it at least once today so that people think you are cool.) Forget the microwave, forget the stove, this little tool is so great heats up water soooo fast. I love to drink my herbal tea, or hot chocolate so I heat the water up in a few seconds and vwallaa . . . its ready. This was purchased for me by Mom Green at the thrift store. I'm sure it was only a few bucks. I really love thrifts stores. We are blessed to have a few really great ones in the area. I may have to travel a bit, but its worth it. I have things I just love and that would otherwise cost me a fortune. Like a juicer I bought for a few dollars, works great! My family heard me talk about thrift stores all Christmas long, so yeah, I'm hooked.
Thrift Stores are my friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment