Matt and I had a great weekend. It started off with my friend Desiree' being in town Friday night with her new husband and both of their parents. They were here to see Wicked, but we met them downtown to say hello and to give her a wedding present. She's so happy being married and I couldn't be happier for her.
Saturday I worked more on my Stationery while Matt worked. Then we spent time running errands for Mon/Dad Green and waiting for Andy and Naomi to arrive. We got to spend a few hours of fun together and take some fun pictures!
Sunday went well as Matt lead the music in sacrament meeting and I got to teach sharing time. Then Matt got set apart after church and had his first presidency meeting while I worked in the primary room. Being in the presence of, and hearing the stake president give a blessing was very special. I was reminded of just how amazing Matt is and his talents are huge and innumerable. It was a very nice church day as the spirit was so strong and we both learned a lot from our day. We came home so refreshed and ready to conquer the new week and the challenges life has for us.
Matt's dad has his hip replacement this week, Wednesday. We thank you for your continued thoughts and prayers, I really feel like that is what's keeping us going!
1 comment:
I'd like to know more about this stationary business of yours. The samples on your blog look absolutely adorable.
Post a Comment