This is a picture of me this June when I had my toncilectomy (sp?). I really wanted a picture of it so I could always remember the fun times it was. So I made Matt take one no matter what. He did, he's such a great sport! I must say though I am so grateful I had this proceedure. With my job I am often teaching and talking more and louder than I did as a classroom teacher so there are days where I know if I hadn't have done this I would have had one of my awful sore throats. It couldn't have come at a better time! This job demands a lot of talking, more than I could have handled in the past. So what a blessing that I had it done just in time! The Lord always seems to know things doesn't He?
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
aww i wish I could have been there to sing you silly songs and tell you jokes!
Post a Comment