
This picture was taken from my phone at my seat at graduation. Too bad I forgot my camera, but at least I had my phone.
So lately Matt's been back at school twice a week night while continuing to work at 4 every morning. I have been working on finding a job. Some days I work a little harder than others. If anyone ever needs a job, talk to my dad, he's pretty much the king of how to find a job period, let alone the tough economic times. I am grateful that he has been so helpful and inspiring. He has helped me learn how to network and reach out to people so that I can find a job. I have had a few leads as of late and I'm now trying to follow up on them.
I am also trying to loose the graduate school pounds i gained by eating healthy and exercising. I am still feeling stress because of not having a job, so the pounds do not want to leave. How is it fair? I bought a "raw" recipe book from a used bookstore and have tried a few out. I made raw "bread" more like a cracker, but very good. I made raw brownies, they were wonderful!!!
Raw Brownies:
1 cup pecans
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp agave nectar
1 cup dates (pited of course)
1 tsp vanilla
Grind them up in the food processor and then press then into a small container.
They made a great treat that is healthy, we especially loved it with other things. We put it with ice cream and had brownie sunday. I also put some with whipped cream and it was great. It was great plain too. It takes a lot like the Laura Bars you buy at stores.
No comments:
Post a Comment