Sunday, March 8, 2009

A glipse


Rand (Matt's oldest step brother), Gary(Laura's new husband), and Matt
Laura and Gary's wedding day---November 2008

This was from the wedding in november. We enjoy having Gary a part of our lives now. He is a great guy with lots of funny stories and talents around the house. YEAH, now Matt can learn a lot about fixing and building things!!!

Today is Sunday and Matt's at church meetings. I have got to go before I am late, but I wanted to quickly update my blog. I had put one of my school papers on here for everyone to read, but it didn't work. Oh well.

Matt's enjoying this quarter off. I am, as usual, about to go out of my mind with business. I cannot wait until this is over. Luckily this quarter ends in a few weeks. Then starts my last quarter before graduation. I am graduating June 13. I can hardly wait. I wasn't planning on walking for graduation but I am starting to consider it.

Negative side effects of the schooling: MAJOR WEIGHT GAIN

That's ok though. I know that once I have my sanity back I can focus more on loosing weight. I am just going completely crazy as of right now. I know how to loose, it takes lots of exercise and eating right. I'll do it this summer after June13.

3 comments:

Kathryn S. said...

I hear you on the weight gain because I have not been exercising at all :( We even have a free gym here too but I don't like to go, I like to do things outside and the weather is no fun right now. My excuse is the weather. Hopefully with better weather in GA I'll be exercising. That will be the real test to see if it really is the weather or just an excuse I used, haha!

Karie said...

glad to hear from you dearie! you are an absolutely amazing girl - here's to you - what a woman! You're almost done and then life will seem soooooooo easy!

Cami Sullivan said...

yay for an update! Thanks for the pics of the wedding- very pretty! It's almost your anniversary!!! Any fun plans? Hang in there, sis, June is very close... (kind of...)