Just now I discovered the best thing to help me drink more water. I squoze a little bit of a fresh lemon in my cup added a few drops of stevia, and drank it quick cause is was sooooo gooood. It was so nice! Not only is it good to be well hydrated but lemons are amazing for your health as well!
It's been a busy few weeks here, I've been working every day either subbing or teen sexual health teaching. Its nice to get to work but I feel like I get nothing around the house down.
Matt and I are doing great and continue to be madly in love. We are learning to improve and progress. Its amazing how the Lord has blessed us so much in our marriage so far. We are so lucky with great family and friends. We love our ward and callings. We'd both like better jobs, but we'll get there eventually. It looks like since I haven't been able to get pregnant I will need to be looking for a teaching job this spring for next fall. I really didn't see myself doing that. I thought I'd be preparing for motherhood instead. Its been an adjustment to change my mindset. The Lord does have a plan for me, but sometimes I feel so impatient. I guess teaching other's kids is more important than having my own!!! I sure wish I understood the eternal perspective in that idea!! haha!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My dear Jenni - I totally relate. We didn't get our sweet karon till we had been married almost 2 years - just enjoy the time you have...your litle ones will come. There is time before kids (TBK) and there is time after kids (TAF). Once the kids come it's TAF forever. So just enjoy TBK for now. Does that sound totally corny? I just made that up. Love you!
Thank you Karie! You are so sweet to give me this encouragement. I know the kids will come, I am just impatient! So, off to have fun and be happy till then right? Have a great day, I love you thanks for your remarks, they help.
Post a Comment