
Sisters, Sisters : there were never such devoted sisters
.
.Singing by the piano, of course I look like a total geek, the only one singing, hahhaaaa.
These are some pictures from our family get together at the Anderson's over Christmas time. I just can't believe how amazing each one of my sisters is to me. They each teach me amazing things and lead by example. We all have such very different personalities, but we're similar enough to all be such great friends!! What a blessing it is to have sisters like these!!
Amber McClure's address:
Texas McAllen Mission
200 W LaVista Ave.
McAllen, TX 78501-2131
Many of you have asked for her address, so I thought I'd pass it on! She'd love to hear from you even if its a Christmas letter or whatever.
THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS
Wednesday night Matt and I were both very low, depressed. Another tumor, more decisions, bla bla bla. Interestingly enough the next day we both felt great, we also saw a change like this in our parents that day as well. I really feel like this is in response to all the prayers that have been coming from you. So thank you so much for your help. I know Heavenly Father is listening to us and it overwhelms me because sometimes I forget. But thank you for lending your support, we have physically, literally felt it change us!
No comments:
Post a Comment