Dear family and friends,
Please read the following letter from my mother-in-law and if you don't mind, pray. My father-in-law's cancer is causing him severe pain and he can't work, walk normally, or function in other ways. Thanks for all of you who have been praying we have sure felt your help this past few weeks has his condition has deteriorated quickly!
Hi Everyone-
I’m sending this out to all of you to request prayers for my husband Jim (James) Green. Jim has been hospitalized this week for radiation treatment and pain management for a cancerous tumor on his lumbar spine. We expect good results from the treatments but they will not be known immediately as radiation has a delayed effect. Jim is in a lot of pain due to pressure on the nerves of the spine and this should alleviate a lot of the pain eventually. As we all know, ALL cases of cancer can be extremely serious and a lot is not known at this time about what is likely to happen.
Basically, we feel he will have a good result but what is not known is how overall effective the treatment will be or for how long. That’s where you come in.
Please join us, our church congregation and our family in praying for Jim for healing and strength. If you are an LDS church member and live near a temple, please call and put his name on the prayer roll. I would like to get as many people praying for him as possible. I tried to send this to everyone who is not a current member of our church congregation and knows Jim personally. If you know someone who could or would like to pray for him (this could include your family members), please forward this email. (I hope you can find SOMEONE to forward it to!)
I know the Lord listens to our prayers. I know he will bless you for praying on behalf of others.
I thank you so much for your love.
Laura Green
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment