Thursday, November 15, 2007

Tagged by Karon


5 things I'm passionate about:

1. my husband

2. the gospel

3. nutrition/healthy lifestyle

4. being a teacher

5. enjoying life


5 Things I want to do before I die:

1. have/teach/help lots of kids

2. travel the world with Matt

3. make amazing memories

4. something crazy like skydive/ bungie jump

5. write a book or two or three


5 Things I often say

1. are you kidding me?

2. Nice

3. Cool

4. doing? (thanks to my 2yr old niece juliana)

5. love you


5 books I've recently read:

1. Unhooked

2. Harry Potter book 7

3. The Dark is Rising

4. The Plauge Tales

5. Thunder Head


5 Things I could listen to over and over:

1. I love you

2. Matt's deep laugh

3. any of my family's voices

4. the ocean

5. a beautiful piano piece


5 things that attract me to my best friends:

1. humor

2. considerate

3. not judgemental

4. patient

5. space ( i don't like to be smothered)


5 things I've learned this past year:

1. greater love

2. to take vitamins

3. what a marriage is (still learning)

4. i can be a stay at home mom someday

5. how to strengthen relationships


Thanks Karon for tagging me. Its fun to relfect on my life and what all I believe, do, and know- so thanks. I'd like to pass this tag along toTaylor and Kara! Come on guys, lets hear it from both of you. (The picture is an older one of Matt and I, engagement photo)

6 comments:

Stephy said...

Jenni! I love you! I loved seeing your blog. You and Matt are so cute together. You look so great! I can't wait to see you, I will call you when I am in columbus. I love your blog!

Karon said...

Thanks for doing this Jenni! I never knew that you wanted to write a book!

Autumn said...

I liked learning about you, how fun. I like the picture too.

Jennifer said...

Thank you for your comments. That's my favorite part about a blog is getting to read what people say and stuff!! Thanks! I love you all!

Jennifer said...

Thank you for your comments. That's my favorite part about a blog is getting to read what people say and stuff!! Thanks! I love you all!

Jennifer said...

Thank you for your comments. That's my favorite part about a blog is getting to read what people say and stuff!! Thanks! I love you all!