So Matt told me I had a Surprise the weekend before my birthday. Boy did I ever: my sisters and mom drove up to visit! The surprised me in the middle of the night 12:30 by singing happy birthday twice, so I'm told. I was sleeping and thought I was dreaming. Once Katie said, "this is not a dream," I woke up more and realized what was going on!!! We had a blast talking that night and went to bed late. Then in the morning we went by my school that I'll be teaching at, went to the super huge and outrageous grocery store Jungle Jims, out to mexican lunch, graters ice cream-the best, and the gap outlet. It was quite a whirlwind of a trip. But it was soooooo fun! I can't believe that even with their busy and insane lives they made time to take the trip to come and visit me. This was such a great way to banish the year of 29 and ring in the year of 30~~~
I am so lucky and blessed to have the greatest family ever, on both mine and Matt's side. I really am so deeply blessed. I am grateful to the temple because families can be sealed forever. It is the greatest peace and happiness I could ever imagine just knowing that. So thank you my family for the visit-the huge sacrifice of coming, driving, paying, traveling, leaving your families behind. I love you all sooooooooo much!
lov
4 comments:
What a wonderful birthday present! You do have a great family! I hope the year of 30 is the best so far!
You are so loved!
Keep us posted on your new teaching assignment!
LOVE YOU
Katie says, "Mooooo!" Since that's what I am in the first picture on this post! BAH! Are you sure that picture wasn't taken with Mom's camera? lol
It was so fun to be there with you and to see you so shocked.
What a sweet surprise! It sounds like you guys had so much fun and fit in all of my favorite activities to do in Cinn. Happy Belated Birthday!!! PS. I'm visiting in August and we need to get together. :)Love you!!!
Post a Comment