We had a great Christmas~
Matt got a skull shirt, since he likes all things scary and creepy. The skull is actually made up of storm troopers and darth vaders. Its awesome! HE is wearing the crazy yet smoking hot pants I made him for Christmas. I made a pair for me and a pair for NAomi!! Yea for sewing!
I got a criquet- dye cutting machine. Its insane, outrageous, and amazing. I am so blessed! It came with a free laminator machine-we'll see what that is!! Today I got to use the awesome new zesting tool for my kitchen- a gift from my mom, it was a joy to use. I got lots of crafting supplies from Matt's family and I can't wait to get started.
Matt loved the flashlights he got from me and the West parents, three in total. He got a few clothes too.
It sure was a strange Christmas though because for the first time, we had it on our own. Didn't really like it. Its just not the same as with family. Next year we will hopefully be in GA!!
I sure hope all of you had an amazing Christmas too! LOVE
2 comments:
What is a criquet-die cutting machine? I'm going to google it! So good to see you two, even for a short time. Here's to GA for Christmas next year!!!!!!!!!!!
It is actually spelled cricut. Sorry it was late after a long day.
website:
cricut.com
Post a Comment