Sunday, December 6, 2009

As of late





Thanksgiving went great with a delicious dinner with the Green family. Matt and I made a trip to an apple orchard with Andy, Naomi, and the girls on the following saturday. We had a great time eating yummy apples, cider, and apple butter. We bought some to take home. Then we hung out with the green's at their house and ate some ice cream. This was Juliana' first bite of real ice cream because this week she was cleared of milk allergy and now can finally enjoy it. We don't have to make things vegan any more!!!!! Ya~

Isabella turned 1 this week. I made her a little blanket of the softest material ever (the white with pink stars pictured above.) We had fun with cake and ice cream. I handed Juliana the camera and she snapped all kinds of random pictures, none of them are shown above, haha.

We had our ward's Christmas party last night. I was asked to kinda MC it. It wasn't hard it was just announcing a few things. I also spent several hours helping to set up in the morning while matt was at work. We had a really fun time at the party and enjoyed mingling. I just loved seeing how helpful matt was and how funny he is when interacting with people in the ward. I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband. As you can see above, he and juliana are quite good friends. Matt and she just love each other and have a lot of fun together. We love our nieces!!!

No comments: