Friday, November 9, 2007

Thanks for the nudge! Views from our place.


Our apartment is the bottom left.

We get to park in the driveway. Right under the very active birds. Do birds eat a lot of fiber or what?






This is our apartment. We love our quite, deadend street, a huge difference from our busy road from before. These were taken this summer.

After many nudges from many places, I broke down and decided to create a blog. This is mostly for myself. I'm not so good at journal writing but this will change that. I will post fun things about my life which will of course be about Matt and I. I am so excited and will do my best to keep it current and fun. Thank you all who have pushed me in this direction. I am actually really excited to do this. I just don't want a bunch of strange people checking this out so keep it on the down low.





Disclaimers:


I think I am funny, so if you are not sure if it is a joke, just assume it is.


Courtesy laugh optional.


I think what I have to say is interesting, but usually I'm the only one.


Skimming is ok.


I am would never purposely offend, so please let me know if I do so.

6 comments:

Autumn said...

Wahoo!!! You have a blog!! This will be such a fun way to keep up with you. I love your darling place.

Katie said...

Um, It's about time! I'm glad you joined the club. If you post things often, I will try to as well. I check people's blogs every other day or more often and it's funny because I don't update my own that much now (teehee!). Well, I will post often if you do and I can't wait to see/hear more from my sister Jenni ! ! !

Cami said...

so glad you have a blog now- i forgot what you look like! love you:)

Autumn said...

ps-about the privacy thing-I JUST posted something about this (see my blog-I think it was 3 posts ago). My friend told me about this great resource where you can see whose viewing you. I've been doing it for 2 days now, and it makes me feel a little secure. (If I start getting a slew of unknown strangers, I'll set it to private...) you might want to read Sarah's comment on it.

Karon said...

I love the pictures of your apartment and I'm so excited that you have a blog!

Unknown said...

This is cool! I like Matt's manly poses in front of the house. Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!